9/16/12

Monkey Explained: Jake

I know, I know! It's been like one and a half month since last update. I really should put more energy into this right? Ah well, perhaps this post will get me back on track again! Can't say I have much to post though, but hey, some more info about a Monkey that'll rock the next few pages might be enough for now?

Where the hell do I start with this one? Jake was one of the earlier Monkeys to be desgined. But in difference from Hirsch he shows much more of the Lunar Monkey Concept. He looks more human than the others, and acts more so as well. Sort of an opposite to Hirsch while the others are put together in the middle. Jake is the only Lunar Monkey that does not suffer from periods of bestial rage and uncontrollable behaviour. He remains rational and sane in any situation. This is why he makes an obvious choice as a leader for the group. Despite this he is still regarded the most fierce one in combat. He is known to have taken down the rest of the group alone in hand-to-hand combat as well as scoring the best results at target practise.

Jake is based on my good friend Joakim (Jocke). The name Jake was chosen because it sort of sounds like Jocke (Like, with an extreeme American accent).
Jocke likes to make decisions and often come with rational ideas, usefull know-how or can provide answers when the rest of us don't know what the hell is going on. This, together with a little of hybris, is reflections of Jocke seen in Jake. Also Jocke is the one I most often get into debates with, and we're sorta always rivals in video games. That is the reason for Jakes fierce combat skills and short temper.





"I think it's great that I'm the best monkey. Jake is by far the most human one! Or well... Down to Earth at least?"

- Joakim Nordström




No comments:

Post a Comment